World Vision Pharmaceuticals, Medical Consumables, Medical Equipments, Medical Instruments Tender Announcement.
World Vision International -Turkey
World Vision is one of the world’s leading humanitarian development and advocacy organization and operates in nearly 100 countries worldwide.
Currently World Vision Turkey is operating programs inside Turkey as well as in Syria, for more information, please visit www.wvi.org website.
World Vision (WV) Turkey is inviting potential suppliers (distributors and manufacturers), to participate in Public tendering process for the following Categories:
- 5002-Medical Consumables (General and Lab)
- 5003-Medical Equipments (General, Anesthesia, Gynecology, Pediatric, laboratory, X-Ray)
- 5004-Medical Instruments (Surgery)
Legally Registered suppliers having export license should submit Letter of Interest to participate in this tenders to following emails: Gaziantep_Procurement@wvi.org and Elie_Diab@wvi.org as per below instructions:
Interested companies should provide the following information:
- Contact Person: name, position, email, mobile number.
- Company profile
- Company Registration Documents
- Quality Assurance Certifications
- Client References
- Copy of Export License
World Vision Pharmaceuticals The manufacturing facility or supplier which produces the pharmaceutical item must provide the following supporting documentation:
- Registration documents with National Drug Regulatory Authority (NDRA).
- WHO pre-qualified manufacturing site in accordance with WHO’s GMP Standards as assessed by a Qualified GMP Auditor.
- Demonstrate compliance to requirements by WHO in the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and verification that compliance has been certified.
- Pharmaceuticals must be manufactured according to the same product dossier as WHO or SDRA and COA’s must be available for shipped products by item/lot.
World Vision Pharmaceuticals Deadline for submission is June 20 2017 at 5 PM