Shafak Organization New Arrival Kits Tender Announcement
New Arrival Kits
Request for Quotation (17-20-196-347)
Shafak Organization New Arrival Kits Tender Announcement Advertising
- Shafak was officially established in 2013, while it is founded during the early months of the Syrian Crisis in 2011. At its core, Shafak is a grassroots NGO that was formed by Syrians for Syrians, with the intent of addressing the needs of their life with dignity, equality and humanity with a focus on sustainability and autonomy.
- Shafak is an impartial, independent, non-profit NGO that exists for the express purpose of providing humanitarian services to vulnerable people regardless of political or religious affiliations and on the long run to contribute to recover and rebuilding the society on freedom, justice and equality basis.
Shafak Organization New Arrival Kits Tender Announcement General Condition
- Required quantity: 775 Kits
- Start application: 09 June- 2017
- The deadline for application: 22 June- 2017 at 17:00.
- Period of supply: During fifteen (15) days for all quantities after signing the contract
- Delivery location: Azaz/ SHAFAK warehouses inside Syria/Azaz.
- Packing and wrapping: The Prices provided includes packing (775 New Arrival Kits) in Packages, SHAFAK logo and content of the package.
- The fines: 5% of the value of the delayed materials
- Payment terms: After receiving, stocking and matching during 20 days
- Currency: Must be in USD
- The Invoices: Official invoice (With KDV)
– Samples of the material (contents of the New Arrival Kits) will bring the offer) The offer is rejected without Sample)
The following documents should be included in the bid:
- Certificate of company registration
- Tax ID certificate.
- Bank account details
- Past company Experience
NOTE: All bids must be stamped with the official company stamp and are placed a single envelope closed with sample from each items in the RFQ and sent to the address of the organization – procurement department, before the date of: 22 June 2017 at 17:00
Address: Gazi Muhtar Paşa Bulvar / Budak Mahallesi / Yasem İş Merkezi / Kat:2 No:204 Şehitkamil / Gaziantep / Türkiye
For tender files, and list the conditions and technical specifications, please contact us at the following email mentioning the number of purchase request in the subject line: email@example.com