Polska Akcja Humanitarna
Polish Humanitarian Action
Invitation to Negotiated Procedures
Polish Humanitarian Action is a non-governmental organisation, operating since 1992. Since the beginning of our operations we have already helped hundreds of thousand people in 44 countries all over the world. Our mission is to make the world a better place by alleviating human suffering and promoting humanitarian values. We implement our mission by providing humanitarian and development aid as well as by educating the society.
Our operations in Syria started in March 2013, and consist in helping the most severely affected local communities and internally displaced persons (IDP) in north Syria. Currently we tackle the problems of access to water, supporting bakeries; we also distribute Hygiene kits, NFI, Food kits. Supporting medical points by medication. This life-saving actions will help elevate the Humanitarian crisis that is affective the population in the PAH area of operation.
Polish Humanitarian Action Mission in Turkey and Syria is inviting to submit a bid for providing hygiene kits according to the following conditions:
- The total quantity is 7776 kits.
- The kits have to be provided to PAH warehouse in Sarmada.
- The dead line to receive envelops is 11th January 2017 COB.
- The kits contents have to be appropriate quality;
- All Tenderers have to provide samples to PAH office in Turkey with their offers; these samples will be used as a reference to compare the deliverables, please note that PAH seeks for the final kits which will be sent to Syria.
- All liquid items in the kit must be wrapped with plastic bags.
- PAH has the rights, in any time of the delivering and distribution period, to test samples of the deliverables, to check the compliance of the deliverables with the agreement conditions, if any kind of incompliance between the taken samples and the deliverables conditions, the Contractor has to bear all damages and expenses resulting from such violation;
All bids will be evaluated technically and financially in separate phases, the bids which will be technically evaluated less than 70% will not pass to the financial evaluation, the best bid will be the bid with the best economical mark, technically the bids will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Price – quality ratio;
- Experience in the performance of similar projects;
- Compliance with international norms;
- Contractual delivery time;
- Work references;
- Guarantee and delivery conditions;
PAH will reject bids that:
- Do not comply with the formal requirements stipulated in the Announcement;
- Are not consistent with the content of the terms of reference for the contract;
- Constitute an act of unfair competition;
- Contain an extremely low price in relation to the subject of the contract;
- Contain errors in the calculation of the price that cannot be corrected, or errors in the calculation of the price;
- The Investor declines any bid of the Candidate or cancels the contract after learning that the Candidate has used corrupt, fraudulent, collusive or coercive practices; or
- The Investor excludes from the procedure Candidates that do not conform to the tender requirements or ascertains that important tender procedure materials are untrue.
How to Apply:
- Tenderers have to submit their offers in PAH schedules and templates, which are in compliance with PAH procurement manuals and conditions, these documents are available on the link below:
- Offers have to be enclosed and stamped.