Polska Akcja Humanitarna
(Polish Humanitarian Action)
Invitation to Negotiated Procedures
Tender No.: PR TUR 2019 016
Invitation to negotiated procedure tender for a framework agreement to supply Two generators.
PAH office in Turkey and Syria is opening a tender to purchase two generators (the details below) to be delivered and installed in the water stations mentioned below in Idleb / Syria (Export):
Generators specifications are as follow below:
|Sires||Type of Work||Type of Unit||Needed Quantity||Unit Price $||Total Price $||Specification|
|الأعمال||الوحدة||الكمية المطلوبة||السعر الإفرادي||السعر الإجمالي|
|1||Providing and installing a diesel generator 60 KVA Prime with ATS (3 Phase 380 v, 1500 rpm) European Engine preferable brands are: Perkins, Volvo, or Scania with a European Alternator preferable brands are: Stamford, Merelli, or Mec-alti). The Generator will be without a cabinet||Piece||1||$0.00||Delivering to kafr Naseh water station location (36° 8’11.44″N,36°47’18.38″E), Jabel Saman-Aleppo – Syria with installation (exhaust)connecting electric cables to borehole electric panel and testing 24 hours on 75% of full load (4 days -6 hours per day).|
|2||Providing and installing a diesel generator 150 KVA Prime with ATS (3 Phase 380 v, 1500 rpm) European Engine preferable brands are: (Perkins, Volvo, or Scania) with a European Alternator preferable brands are: (Stamford, Merelli, or Mec-alti). The Generator will be without a cabinet||Piece||1||$0.00||Delivering to kafr Halab water station location (36° 3’47.40″N, 36°52’13.97″E), Jabel Saman-Aleppo – Syria with installation (exhaust )connecting electric cables to borehole electric panel and testing 24 hours on 75% of full load (4 days -6 hours per day).|
- The price should be in USD and comprehensive in which covers all the expenses (transportation, handling insurance, taxes, installation, operating etc.) The vendor can’t claim any extra cost.
- The goods should be exported from Turkey to Syria and installed in the locations mentioned in the BoQ.
- The vendor should submit the supporting document (certificate for each item proves that it is matching the specifications requested)
- The validity of offer must be one month at minimum.
How to apply your bid:
- The last date to receive questions regarding the tender is Wednesday the 27th of February 2019 C.O.B.
- The last date to receive the bids is Thursday the 28th of February 2019 C.O.B.
- The company documents (company registration documents in Turkey, tax number, certificates, official bank account) to be put inside an envelope.
- The financial offer and specifications to be put inside another envelope with all supporting documents for the deliveries.
- The first and second envelope to be included in one big envelope, written on it the name of the contractor and the tender name; PR TUR 2019 016.
- Each bid doesn’t meet the requirements will be rejected.
- The BOQ and support documents to be obtained by clicking on the following link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vS3fIFT3mj2AWHrwZh5bUP_xa2G34oDM/view?usp=sharing
- The evaluation of the offers will be done according to the following criteria (price, delivery schedules, payment terms, past experience in similar work, and warranty)
- The contractor can apply in PAH Turkey office only in Cebrail Mahallesi, Karaoğlanoğlu Caddesi Konak 2 Apartment Kat:5 No: 9 Antakya/Hatay via sealed and stamped envelopes only, no later than the Thursday the 28th of February 2019 COB,
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries regarding this tender.
PAH Logistics Team || February 14th, 2019