Polska Akcja Humanitarna
(Polish Humanitarian Action)
Invitation to Negotiated Procedures
Tender No: PAH/SYR/2017/TNDR/05
Invitation to open tender for a framework agreement for the supply of generators
PAH office in Turkey and Syria in collaboration with NCA is opening a tender for 5 generators (the details below) to be delivered to locations in Syria:
- One Diesel Generator of 600 KVA without ATS (3 Phase 1500 rpm West European Engine & West European Alternator) with full set of Spare Parts. (Delivering to Al Dana village in Ma`arat al-Nu`man District in Idleb province- Syria with installation and testing).
- One Diesel Generator of 200 KVA without ATS (3 Phase 1500 rpm West European Engine & West European Alternator with full set of Spare Parts (Delivering to Al-Tawameh,village Station location, AL Atareb district in Aleppo province – Syria with installation and testing).
- Two Diesel Generator (150 KVA + 100 KVA) without ATS (3 Phase 1500 rpm West European Engine & West European Alternator with full set of Spare Parts. (Delivering to Al Janoudiyah Station in Jisr Al-Shughur District, Idleb province – Syria with installation and testing).
- One Diesel Generator of 50 KVA with cabinet and without ATS (3 Phase 1500 rpm West European Engine & West European Alternator) with full set of Spare Parts. (Delivering to Al Hassaniyeh village in Jisr al-Shughur District in Idleb province- Syria with installation and testing.
Other obligatory requirements fulfilled by vendor:
- The Generators Have to be Prime KVA not the stand by ones, also they should be provided with main circuit breaker (Without ATS).
- Delivering generators to Syria project locations (mentioned above) with installation inside the generator room, and testing under full capacity, and the test will be for three days 8 hours per day under full load, so the supplier should be aware about consumptions (the cost of the fuel and the oil during the testing period is on the supplier).
The connections needed from supplier for installation and test are as follow:
- Electric connections between electrical panels and generators (Cables Already existed).
- Suitable pipes to extend generator exhaust pipe out of generator room.
- Providing 1 full set of spare parts for each generator (Fuel filter, oil filter, air filter, and fan belt).
- Inspection and test certificates from both the origin/manufacturing company and country where it is assembled. In addition, ISO 9227 certification by the manufacturer of generator Cabin sheets (EN17025) should be presented before the generators are delivered to Syria.
- The engine is west European brand (Perkins, Volvo, Scania, Dutz, etc.)1500 rpm.
- The alternator is west European brand (Stamford, Mecc-Alte, Lentz, Marelli etc) 3 phase 380 voltage, 50 Hertz.
- the vendors should provide a full tool kit for maintenance (Keys for replacing filters, Full set of keys for nuts and bolts) with AVOMETER for each Generator.
- The first inspection has to be done in Turkey before shipping the Generators to Syria; Also PAH will not pay any VAT/KDV because those generators will be exported to Syria by the vendor after the first inspection.
Note: Regarding to Al Hassaniyeh village generator since it will be near to a school, the cabinet is a must and the decibel Db should be no more than 55 Db@ 1 Meter.
How to apply your bid:
- The last date to receive the bids is Friday the 12th of January 2018.
- The company documents (company registration documents in Turkey, Tax number, Certificates, official bank account) to be put inside envelope.
- The financial offer and specifications to be put inside another envelope with all the requested documents.
- The first and second envelope to be included in one big envelope, written on it the name of the contractor and the tender name.
- Each bid doesn’t meet the requirements will be rejected.
- The BOQ and support documents to be obtained by clicking on the following link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1b85v6uPBXBEWC4WCHjH6dI8-qzB4HnKt?usp=sharing
- The contractor can apply in PAH Turkey office only in Cumhuriyet Mahallesi Cumhuriyet Caddesi Balcilar Apartment Kat:1 No: 7/1 Antakya/Hatay via sealed and stamped envelopes, no later than the 12th of January 2018 by COB,
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on how to submit a bid.