Shafak Organization Eğitim hizmeti ihale duyurusu. Şafak Organizasyonu, 12-18 yaş arası çocuklara ve yetişkin kadınlara, toplumdaki rollerini güçlendirmek ve iş fırsatlarını mesleki güvence altına almak amacıyla bir dizi kursu içeren ihale duyurusunu yayınladı. İdlib’de yapılacak eğitim programı için başvuru dili İngilizce.
Shafak Organization Eğitim hizmeti:
1.1 Shafak was officially established in 2013, while it is founded during the early months of the Syrian Crisis in 2011. At its core, Shafak is a grassroots NGO that was formed by Syrians for Syrians, with the intent of addressing the needs of their life with dignity, equality and humanity with a focus on sustainability and autonomy.
–Shafak is an impartial, independent, non-profit NGO that exists for the express purpose of providing humanitarian services to vulnerable people regardless of political or religious affiliations and on the long run to contribute to recover and rebuilding the society on freedom, justice and equality basis.
1.2 Subject of Tender: Shafak would like to provide vocational and training courses for adolescents ages 12-18, and women over the age of 18 in order to strengthen their role in society and empower them to secure employment opportunities for them by contracting with trainers to conduct these training in Idleb city , Kfer Takhrim and Mraaet Alnuman with the possibility of adjusting the targeted locations within Idleb governorate.
These courses will be for the following programs:
- First aid courses.
- Sewing courses.
- Makeup and hairdressing courses
- Literacy courses
- English courses (elementary).
- English courses (intermediate).
- Communication skills and management
“Tender Offer” shall include tender Number with signed, stamped and sealed envelopes indicating the tender Number and should clearly show bidders’ names, addresses and should hold bidders’ legal stamps.
The bidder shall also submit:
- The curriculum vitae of the trainers that show his experience and the number of years of his work in this field (the number of conducted courses).
- A recognized training certificate, preferable.
- The training agenda.
- A budget includes the cost of the trainer, the cost of renting the hall, stationery and food expenses (meals will be only for trainings above 5 training hours per day, while the rest of the training include cookies hospitality and one coffee break.
- Only female is encouraged to apply to conduct these training
– For tender files, and list the conditions and technical specifications, please contact us at the following email mentioning the number of purchase request in the subject line 18-30-210-095: email@example.com and all the question related to the tender shall be directed via email.
– All bids shall be submitted to Shafak office in Gaziantep (EMEK Mahallesi 19075 Nolu Sokak No: 4/1. Şehitkamil- Gaziantep /Türkiye).
Last date to submit offers is: 17/04/2018 at 17:00 PM offers received after this time will not be considered.